B's Homecare inc. has a wealth of information about ways to improve your health and well-being. You can put your trust in our professional and experienced team. They always have
your health and well-being at heart.
Our in-home services at a glance
- Activities of daily living
- Independent activities of daily living
- Outings as needed and approved
- Assistance with medical/personal forms as able.
- Assistance with meals (shopping, preparing & eating)
- Assistance with organizing
- Assistance with setting up, going to and reporting information to doctors at appointments
- and more call with any questions....
Our Consulting services at a glance
- Licensing paperwork assistance
- Compliance assistance
- Mock surveys
- Writing policies and procedures
- Setting up paperwork to MDH requirement
- and more - contact Brandy by email or phone
Are you interested in a personal consultation?
Just give us a call at 763-689-8984 or send us an email.
We are a certified Personal Care Agency with the Department of Human Services.
We are also a comprehensive licensed agency through the Department of Health.
We are licensed by the Department of Health, which allows us to offer extra services with the state-based waivers in Minnesota such as:
- Private Pay is a great option for families that are unable to receive any benefits through the state. We offer the same services to these families just
as the services listed below.
- Alternative Care, a program that supports
certain home and community-based services for older Minnesotans, age 65 years and over, who are at risk of nursing home placement and have low levels of income and assets.
- Brain Injury (BI) Waiver for
people with acquired or traumatic brain injuries who need the level of care provided in a nursing facility that provides specialized (cognitive and behavioral supports) services for people with brain
injury or neurobehavioral hospital level of care.
- Community Alternative
Care (CAC) Waiver for chronically ill and medically fragile people who need the level of care provided in a hospital.
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion (CADI) Waiver for people with disabilities who require the level of care provided in a nursing
Disabilities (DD) Waiver for people with developmental disability or related condition who need the level of care provided in an Intermediate Care Facility for Persons with Developmental